Cost of living in Chania, Greece vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.208 USD / EUR
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 36% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,908 (€1,579) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,400 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $750 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 15 CUC (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $1.06 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Resistencia costs ARS $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)