Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03028 USD / THB
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 19% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,424 (47,035 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,200 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$130,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santiago costs CH$2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €14 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lahore costs ₨180 (about 3 hours ago)