Cost of living in Ceuta, Spain vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 148 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.080 USD / EUR
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ceuta (Spain) is 20% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,321 (€1,222) in Ceuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,100 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,050 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jakarta costs Rp 4,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 29 (about 2 hours ago)