Cost of living in Ceuta, Spain vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.217 USD / EUR
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ceuta (Spain) is 33% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,599 (€1,315) in Ceuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,200 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $16,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 14 B/. (about 3 hours ago)