Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 95 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020.
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 35% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,346 in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,000 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €20,500 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kathmandu costs ₨ 290 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in London costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,806 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨150 (about 3 hours ago)