Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021.
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 40% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,815 in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,300 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 5.00 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 8 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Guayana costs 470,000,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bikaner costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grenoble costs €2,125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bursa costs 2,000TL (about 2 hours ago)