Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020.
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 27% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,401 in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,100 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 10,000 Dinar (9 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨250 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palo Alto, California costs $16 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gwangju costs ₩1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Salvador costs $3.45 (about 3 hours ago)