Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021.
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 27% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,645 in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,300 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 4.60 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (43 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in La Rioja costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minna costs 2,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Lagos costs 600 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)