Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 100 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.19606 USD / BRL
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,000 in Quevedo you would need to make just about $900 (R$ 4,590) in Caxias do Sul.
Prices recently added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lusaka costs 1,500 Kwacha (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phnom Penh costs 4,000,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mossoro costs R$ 1,700 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $23,262 (about 4 hours ago)