Cost of living in Catania, Italy vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 66 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.080 USD / EUR
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Catania (Italy) is 28% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,405 (€1,300) in Catania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,100 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Córdoba costs ARS $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 150 (about 3 hours ago)