Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.085 USD / EUR
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 20% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,321 (€1,218) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,100 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chittagong costs Taka 1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Karachi costs ₨220 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Agartala costs ₨104 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 4 hours ago)