Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 355 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.11259 USD / MAD
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 8% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,517 (13,474 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,400 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São José dos Campos costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 45 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Zaragoza costs €700 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 4 hours ago)