Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 262 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.10145 USD / MAD
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 4% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,146 (11,301 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,100 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Boise, Idaho costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Matanzas costs 70 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nova Iguaçu costs R$ 91,790 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 50 (about 4 hours ago)