Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 305 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00026 USD / COP
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 13% cheaper than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,200 in Quevedo you would need to make just about $1,046 (COL$4,017,282) in Cartagena.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moscow costs руб 6,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grozny costs руб 270 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Diego, California costs $24,703 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,980,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rome costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (about 3 hours ago)