Cost of living in Cardiff, United Kingdom vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 98 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.391 USD / GBP
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cardiff (United Kingdom) is 49% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,787 (£1,285) in Cardiff to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,200 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 495,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rohtak costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhilai costs ₨10,091 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$41,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $4,300 (about 2 hours ago)