Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 489 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.07043 USD / ZAR
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 12% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,570 (R 22,288) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,400 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Comodoro Rivadavia costs ARS $700 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São José dos Campos costs R$ 2,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 45 lei (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Zaragoza costs €700 (about 5 hours ago)