Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 245 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.18950 USD / BRL
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,200 in Quevedo you would need to make just about $1,126 (R$ 5,942) in Campinas.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Toronto costs C$1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 180 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 30 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $51,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in General Santos City costs Php4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$60,000 (about 2 hours ago)