Cost of living in Calama, Chile vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00117 USD / CLP
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is about the same as in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,132 (CH$966,148) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,100 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,800 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Dhaka costs Taka 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.105 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guntur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Nellore costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)