Cost of living in Calama, Chile vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00143 USD / CLP
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 21% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,690 (CH$1,183,219) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,400 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tunis costs 500 Dinar (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 4.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (about 3 hours ago)