Cost of living in Cairns, Australia vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.778 USD / AUD
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 66% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,996 (AU$2,564) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,200 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$30 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 5.00 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 8 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bikaner costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)