Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.117 USD / EUR
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 39% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,673 (€1,498) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,200 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.47 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veracruz costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Cruz, California costs $0.79 (about 3 hours ago)