Cost of living in Busan, South Korea vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 70 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00081 USD / KRW
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 26% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,513 (₩1,870,864) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,200 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,300 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Utrecht costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lucknow costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nottingham costs £23,895 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Ana, California costs $22,000 (about 3 hours ago)