Cost of living in Busan, South Korea vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00088 USD / KRW
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 38% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,653 (₩1,873,013) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,200 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $85,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 14 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antofagasta costs CH$750,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €92 (about 2 hours ago)