Cost of living in Burlington, Vermont, United States vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 367 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2020.
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burlington, Vermont (United States) is 63% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,629 in Burlington, Vermont to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,000 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Murcia costs €1.12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Skopje costs 1,400 ден (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Richards Bay costs R 6,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 12,000 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vijayawada costs ₨61 (about 3 hours ago)