Cost of living in Buffalo, New York, United States vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 97 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2020.
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buffalo, New York (United States) is 44% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,582 in Buffalo, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,100 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,050 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 122 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Skopje costs 45 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)