Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00089 USD / KRW
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 74% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $2,261 (₩2,546,651) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,300 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint-Étienne costs €680 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vicenza costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €2.73 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ranchi costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mons costs €27,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 3 hours ago)