Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,530 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.22440 USD / RON
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 6% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,266 (5,643 lei) in Bucharest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,200 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 40 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,250,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Heidelberg costs €474 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 22,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Seattle, Washington costs $4.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 1,800 BYN (about 2 hours ago)