Cost of living in Brussels, Belgium vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 758 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.117 USD / EUR
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brussels (Belgium) is 47% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,619 (€1,450) in Brussels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,100 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 60,990 ₨ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Boise, Idaho costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Matanzas costs 70 CUC (about 2 hours ago)