Cost of living in Brisbane, Australia vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 585 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.778 USD / AUD
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brisbane (Australia) is 70% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $2,379 (AU$3,057) in Brisbane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,400 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 5.00 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 8 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bikaner costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)