Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 216 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.49437 USD / BBD
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 61% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,767 (3,574 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,100 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$10,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 390 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 121,980 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 890,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 14,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)