Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 342 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.086 USD / EUR
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 14% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,254 (€1,155) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,100 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ludhiana costs ₨48 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $31 (about 3 hours ago)