Cost of living in Brasov, Romania vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 179 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.22755 USD / RON
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 6% cheaper than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,100 in Quevedo you would need to make just about $1,030 (4,527 lei) in Brasov.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gwangju costs ₩1,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Salvador costs $3.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$180,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guatemala City costs Q32 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 63 (about 4 hours ago)