Cost of living in Brasov, Romania vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.24493 USD / RON
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is about the same as in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,300 in Quevedo you would need to make just about $1,265 (5,163 lei) in Brasov.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$15,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $11 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 4.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in La Rioja costs ARS $180 (about 3 hours ago)