Cost of living in Bordeaux, France vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 166 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.117 USD / EUR
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 44% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,437 (€1,287) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,000 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sliven costs 2.20 лв (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montpellier costs €7 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Surat costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tel Aviv costs 200 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)