Cost of living in Bonn, Germany vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 113 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.103 USD / EUR
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 33% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,594 (€1,445) in Bonn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,200 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$27,990 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Zagreb costs 2,808 kn (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Bangkok costs 700 ฿ (about 4 hours ago)