Cost of living in Bologna, Italy vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 145 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.117 USD / EUR
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 39% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,534 (€1,373) in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,100 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in La Plata costs ARS $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Reynosa costs Mex$ 432 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Surat costs ₨10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Siliguri costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)