Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 105 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021.
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 39% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,804 in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,300 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tepic costs Mex$ 18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Luís costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Skopje costs 400 ден (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Asunción costs 200,000 Gs (about 3 hours ago)