Cost of living in Bihar Sharif, India vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01336 USD / INR
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihar Sharif (India) is 14% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,259 (₨94,271) in Bihar Sharif to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,100 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dinajpur costs Taka 50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bhopal costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.900 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Columbus, Ohio costs $5.50 (about 2 hours ago)