Cost of living in Berlin, Germany vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 854 prices entered by 217 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.117 USD / EUR
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Berlin (Germany) is 34% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,341 (€1,201) in Berlin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,000 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨117 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tunis costs 1,500 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$80,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)