Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00006 USD / IDR
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 27% cheaper than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,000 in Quevedo you would need to make just about $726 (Rp 11,857,440) in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Nellore costs ₨60 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 10,000 Dinar (33 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨250 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palo Alto, California costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gwangju costs ₩1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)