Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00007 USD / IDR
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 18% cheaper than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,300 in Quevedo you would need to make just about $1,068 (Rp 15,231,387) in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $11 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 4.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in La Rioja costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minna costs 2,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Lagos costs 600 ₦ (about 3 hours ago)