Cost of living in Belize City, Belize vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 140 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.49604 USD / BZD
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 21% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,210 (BZ$2,439) in Belize City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,000 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,877 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €20,500 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kathmandu costs ₨ 290 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in London costs £12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,806 (about 2 hours ago)