Cost of living in Belém, Brazil vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 99 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.19340 USD / BRL
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,100 in Quevedo you would need to make just about $955 (R$ 4,936) in Belém.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benoni costs R 120 (13 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dubai costs Dirham 24 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Plata costs ARS $25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bhiwandi costs ₨54 (about 2 hours ago)