Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00299 USD / HUF
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 20% cheaper than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,100 in Quevedo you would need to make just about $881 (294,989 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vienna costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Serena costs CH$890 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Cruz, California costs $1.32 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kelowna costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiclayo costs S/. 10 (about 2 hours ago)