Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.34934 USD / TND
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 32% cheaper than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,100 in Quevedo you would need to make just about $749 (2,144 Dinar) in Beja.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.105 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.70 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guntur costs ₨2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Nellore costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 10,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)