Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.36397 USD / TND
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 26% cheaper than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,300 in Quevedo you would need to make just about $960 (2,638 Dinar) in Beja.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 4.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in La Rioja costs ARS $180 (about 3 hours ago)