Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 588 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.14100 USD / CNY
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 16% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,277 (9,056元) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,100 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gliwice costs 1,800 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,990 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,877 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €20,500 (about 3 hours ago)