Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 211 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.15546 USD / CNY
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 22% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,710 (11,001元) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,400 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Algiers costs 122 Dinar (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Stockholm costs 350 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dehra Dun costs ₨15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Phnom Penh costs 7,200 Riels (about 2 hours ago)