Cost of living in Béchar, Algeria vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00750 USD / DZD
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Béchar (Algeria) is 12% cheaper than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,400 in Quevedo you would need to make just about $1,225 (163,472 Dinar) in Béchar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$30 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $200 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 5.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 8 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Guayana costs 470,000,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bikaner costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)