Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 486 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00025 USD / COP
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 17% cheaper than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,000 in Quevedo you would need to make just about $834 (COL$3,384,991) in Barranquilla.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 3,000,000 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London costs £100 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 208 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €29 (about 4 hours ago)