Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 496 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00027 USD / COP
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 16% cheaper than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,200 in Quevedo you would need to make just about $1,004 (COL$3,764,131) in Barranquilla.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Murree costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santiago costs CH$1,900 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €8 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Algiers costs 122 Dinar (about 3 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Stockholm costs 350 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (about 3 hours ago)