Cost of living in Bari, Italy vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.217 USD / EUR
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bari (Italy) is 39% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,802 (€1,481) in Bari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,300 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $85,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 14 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antofagasta costs CH$750,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)