Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.749 USD / BND
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 31% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,566 (B$2,091) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,200 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $51,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in General Santos City costs Php4,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 370,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (about 3 hours ago)