Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 113 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.697 USD / BND
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 25% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,372 (B$1,967) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,100 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in La Plata costs ARS $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Reynosa costs Mex$ 432 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Surat costs ₨10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Siliguri costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)