Cost of living in Bălţi, Moldova vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05619 USD / MDL
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bălţi (Moldova) is 17% cheaper than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,400 in Quevedo you would need to make just about $1,163 (20,699 Leu) in Bălţi.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $760 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $85 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Paris costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)