Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 85 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.18703 USD / BRL
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,100 in Quevedo you would need to make just about $934 (R$ 4,993) in Balneario Camboriu.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yerevan costs 1,000Dram (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Milan costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Semarang costs Rp 600,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $18 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 35,000 (about 3 hours ago)