Cost of living in Bakersfield, California, United States vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 107 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2020.
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bakersfield, California (United States) is 47% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,760 in Bakersfield, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,200 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Talca costs CH$500,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gliwice costs 1,800 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,990 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,877 (about 3 hours ago)