Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 190 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.080 USD / EUR
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 9% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,312 (€1,214) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,200 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Córdoba costs ARS $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 150 (about 3 hours ago)