Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.602 USD / NZD
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 81% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,814 (NZ$3,015) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,000 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in La Serena costs CH$2,188 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$13 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ludhiana costs ₨48 (about 4 hours ago)