Cost of living in Austin, Texas, United States vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 472 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021.
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Austin, Texas (United States) is 62% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $2,107 in Austin, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,300 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Comodoro Rivadavia costs ARS $700 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São José dos Campos costs R$ 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 45 lei (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Zaragoza costs €700 (about 5 hours ago)