Cost of living in Athens, Greece vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,612 prices entered by 157 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.093 USD / EUR
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 29% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,419 (€1,299) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,100 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in El Paso, Texas costs $5.40 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moscow costs руб 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grozny costs руб 270 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Diego, California costs $24,703 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,980,000 (about 2 hours ago)