Cost of living in Athens, Georgia, United States vs Quevedo, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 125 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020.
Do you live in Quevedo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Athens, Georgia (United States) is 27% more expensive than in Quevedo (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,524 in Athens, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,200 in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.105 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.70 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guntur costs ₨2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Nellore costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 10,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)